Aalto is one of the world’s largest suppliers of controls and calibrators for glycated hemoglobin. By working closely with physicians, scientists, proficiency organizations and reagent manufacturers, Aalto’s HbA1c products are compatible with all types of assays, regardless of how demanding. From automated HPLC systems to easy to use point-of-care devices, you can be certain that Aalto’s HbA1c controls will perform without the “matrix effects” that can frequently be seen in other commercially available controls.
- Ideally suited for both automated HPLC and automated immunoturbidimetric or enzymatic methods.
- Stable lyophilized format with 7 days reconstituted stability for HPLC and 21 days for other methods.
- True liquid HbA1c controls NOW AVAILABLE with 18 months shelf life and 50 days open vial stability at 2-8C. This true liquid product does not require ANY frozen storage, and looks good on both HPLC and automated chemistry platform methods
Other HbA1c Options*
- HbA1c In Vitro Glycated Controls, Lyophilized
- HbA1c In Vitro Glycated Controls, Extended Stability, Lyophilized
- HbA1c Native Controls, Lyophilized
- HbA1c Native Controls, Extended Stability, Lyophilized
- True Liquid HbA1c Processed Controls, Liquid
*all formulations available in HbA1c %’s representing both normal and abnormal levels of HbA1c. The “In Vitro Glycated” reference does not apply to NORMAL HbA1c Controls.