Position: Responsible for purifying proteins and enzymes for in-house and outside sales, completing all appropriate documentations, and responsible for lab operations.
– Performing purification procedures for enzymes and proteins
– Characterizing these products to assure specifications are met
– Maintaining all required documents , logs and instruments
– Keeping track of blood raw materials and blood finished goods
Minimum Qualifications: B.S. in Chemistry or Life Science
Position Summary: Performs and designs experiments independently on development projects in consultation with the Director of Purification. Keeps current on the latest scientific literature and techniques. Interacts with all departments within the company regarding scientific operations, technical support, troubleshooting and technical problem solving for current products and processes. Assists n developing new products and processes for the Production and Protein Purification/Enzyme Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Liaises with Purification Supervisor/Manager
– Interrelates scientifically with Purification personnel
– Designs experiments for troubleshooting and process improvement
– Processes and manufactures products from various sources including human and animal blood, blood components, fluids and tissues
– Maintains data with regard to all development work done
Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related field plus at least 10 years experience in an IVD, clinical or research laboratory OR an MS/MA in one of the above fields with at least 5 years laboratory experience. A thorough understanding of scientific principals necessary to Development functions.
For information regarding open positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org