Glycohemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)
Aalto is one of the world’s largest suppliers of controls and calibrators for glycated hemoglobin. By working closely with physicians, scientists, proficiency organizations and reagent manufacturers, Aalto’s HbA1c products are compatible with all types of assays, regardless of how demanding. From automated HPLC systems to easy to use point-of-care devices, you can be certain that Aalto’s HbA1c controls will perform without the “matrix effects” that can frequently be seen in other commercially available controls.
- Ideally suited for both automated HPLC and automated immunoturbidimetric or enzymatic methods.
|Shelf Life||36 Months (freeze dried), 18 Months (liquid)|
|Form||Freeze Dried, Liquid|
|Matrix||Whole Blood Hemolysate|
|Reconstituted or Open Vial Stability*||7 Days (freeze dried), 50 Days (liquid)|
|Typical Fill Sizes|
- HbA1c In Vitro Glycated Controls, Lyophilized
- HbA1c In Vitro Glycated Controls, Extended Stability, Lyophilized
- HbA1c Native Controls, Lyophilized
- HbA1c Native Controls, Extended Stability, Lyophilized
- True Liquid HbA1c Processed Controls, Liquid
*all formulations available in HbA1c %’s representing both normal and abnormal levels of HbA1c. The “In Vitro Glycated” reference does not apply to NORMAL HbA1c Controls.